Copyright © 2015 Bright Ring Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
For questions or permissions to reprint,write to us here, or phone 800-480-4278.
cereal boxes or light weight boxes (tissues, cracker, or cookie boxes
tempera paints or acrylic paints
container of water and rags
1. Draw rectangles, squares and other shapes onto cardboard boxes to represent windows and doors.
2. Cut out shapes with scissors.
3. Glue additional pieces of cardboard onto box to form roofs, flower boxes, trellis, steps, railings.
4. Let dry.
6. Let dry.
1. Try making people from cardboard to live in your buildings!
2. Try making cars, horses, trees, and ponds.
3. Join many buildings on a large sheet of cardboard to make a city or town. Add sidewalks, roads, parks, and playgrounds.