Copyright © 2014 Bright Ring Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
For questions or permissions to reprint,write to us here, or phone 800-480-4278.
Makes enough Dinosaur Claws for 5 hungry artists
1 can of refrigerator biscuits
oven, preheated to 425º degrees F (or according to biscuit directions)
squares of clean, plain cardboard
1. Bake the biscuits according to package directions, usually about 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Wear oven mitts and remove the baking sheet and biscuits from the oven.
3. Brush each biscuit with melted margarine. Sprinkle biscuits with cinnamon sugar.
4. While the biscuit is still very warm, carefully insert 5 almond slivers around the edge of the biscuit so it looks like the claws of a dinosaur.
5. Draw tracks near the edges on the clean squares of cardboard with the permanent markers.
6. Serve the claws on the cardboard squares.