Copyright © 2015 Bright Ring Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
For questions or permissions to reprint,write to us here, or phone 800-480-4278.
Excellent for making dioramas and maps – dries in just 1-2 days
1 part salt
1 part flour
2/3 part water
food coloring or paints
1. mix salt and flour in bowl
2. add enough water until like thick frosting
4. add food coloring before molding, or mold and paint when dry
5. draw map on heavy cardboard
6. spread mixture on cardboard, adding hills and valleys
8. paint, if desired
1. excellent for box dioramas
2. use to build free form designs
3. make fantasy maps of imaginary towns, islands, worlds